The showcase spotlights some of the talented new bands and artists from the local music scenes and beyond. The event will feature performances from Sprints, Cherym, Problem Patterns, Fraulein, Girl For Sale, Winnie Ama, Don Chi, Susi Pagel, Aoife Wolf & Clara Tracey. We can’t wait to see some of our favourites live again & discover new favourites too!
The event is FREE – but you need to register for a ticket in advance – Click here to claim yours.
Follow #womenswork2022 for news & updates.
Read below for more information about Women’s Work…
Women’s Work aims to:
- Promote, celebrate and support women by establishing a local network that is open and accessible to all.
- Have a concentrated series of events ‘Women’s Work’ in and around International Women’s Day to ensure greater impact and reach.
- Empower women to take the lead in shaping their own careers by providing advice, signposting and encouraging discussion.
- To lift and inspire aspiring young female artists to get involved knowing there is positive and supportive network locally.
- Help promote cities like Belfast and Derry as forward thinking music cities supporting its artists through a variety of networks and encouraging diversity and by joining with
networks in other cities in other countries.
- Link with other groups nationally and internationally.
- Increase awareness and understanding of equality issues facing women.
- Work towards informing key funding and development bodies that may inform future strategy or priorities.